Manifestation is a powerful law of attraction tool that helps you attract the things you want in life.
It could be money, your dream job, or even a new bedroom set. But doesn’t it seem like sometimes your desires take forever and a day to arrive?
I’ve experienced this too!
But don’t worry. You can start changing that today by reading this post full of helpful tips that are going to show you how to manifest faster.
Let’s dive in.
How to Manifest Things Quickly
1. Manifest Something Small to Build Up Your Confidence
If you’re new to manifestation, start with a small desire. We’re not ready to manifest $1 million dollars just yet.
Manifesting something small will do two important things for you:
- It’ll help build your belief system. This is helpful if you have a hard time believing that manifestation is real. The more you see your desires in reality, the more you’ll believe in manifestation. The more you believe, the easier it’ll be for you to attract what you want.
- It’s going to help you strengthen your skills to manifest bigger and better things. (I’ll touch on how to strengthen your skills a little bit later in this post.)
So, what are some easy things to manifest?
- A phone call or text message
- Your favorite meal
- Some alone time
2. Personalize Your Manifestation Technique
There are hundreds of ways to manifest your desires. And not every method of manifestation will work for everyone. If it did, we’d all have every desire we’ve ever thought of.
The secret to manifesting something fast is to come up with your own personalized manifestation technique.
I find manifestation to be very personal and individualistic. And that’s why I recommend choosing a technique that feels the most natural to you. This will work the best for you because you’ll enjoy the process.
Here are some popular manifestation methods.
You can manifest something by writing it down.
- Write down a manifestation list. Simply write out your desires using strong, present tense language. I love this method because writing things down on paper is cementing your desires into the Universe- at least that’s how I view it. I keep my manifestations in a manifestation journal.
- Script it out. Scripting is the process of writing out a very detailed story of your desires as if it has already happened. When scripting, try to tap into the five senses whenever you can.
You can manifest through visualization.
- You can use your imagination to manifest if writing things down isn’t your cup of tea. To be honest, this is my least favorite way of manifesting because my mind tends to wander and I become unfocused. And I don’t like random thoughts creeping into my mind while I’m trying to manifest important goals..
- Vision boards are another way to manifest. You could do a digital vision board – which would be a collection of images and words that correlate to what you want. Or you could create a physical vision board by cutting out images and words and gluing them to a board.
3. Strengthen Your Manifestation Skills
Manifesting is just like any new hobby or activity you start in your life. It takes practice. And the more you practice, the better you’ll get at it
One way to strengthen your manifesting skills is by trying to manifest something every single day. Manifestation needs to become a part of your daily routine.
If you don’t know where to start, try this powerful morning manifestation routine.
4. Turn Your Desires into a Daily Ritual
Turn your desires into a daily ritual. Your ritual will be a symbolic representation of what you’re trying to manifest.
Every time you perform the ritual, you are sending a message to your subconscious mind that this is what you truly want. You’re also sending a subtle signal to the Universe.
So, let’s talk about a ritual I’ve been doing every day. I’m currently manifesting wealth, and I recently made a money jar.
In the jar, I placed written intentions, coins, and other representations of prosperity.
I shake my money jar every single day whenever it crosses my mind.
5. Create Space for Your Manifestation
You have to prepare for your manifestation. Make space for it. For example, let’s say you’re manifesting a whole new wardrobe.
Go take a look in your closet. Is it full of clothes you hate, can’t fit, have holes, or never want to wear?
If so, where would your new clothes go? You currently don’t have space for it.
So to prepare in this situation, you’d want to donate some clothes and get rid of the others. And keep only the things you love.
Take a few minutes to really think about how you can prepare for your manifestation. Even if it’s only mental preparation.
6. Pay Close Attention to the Universe
Stop and pay attention to the signs and signals the Universe is sending to you.
What things have you been noticing? What seems to be a recurring theme in your life at the moment? What is your intuition telling you?
To really listen and understand what the Universe is telling you, you need to observe and be aware.
Be aware of what’s going on around you and listen to what’s going on deep inside of you.
Taking the time to pay attention can nudge you in the right direction to make your manifestation arrive sooner.
7. Make an Effort
Don’t sit back and hope for your goals. Hope isn’t going to bring you anything. You have to take action if you really want to speed up your manifestation.
No matter how bad you want something, if you never lift a finger in the direction to bring it to you it will not come.
Figure out the steps you need to take to get closer to your goals and allow the Universe to take care of the rest.
8. Release Expectations
You most definitely should expect your manifestation to come to you, but release the expectation on how it should come to you.
Be open to how your desire will show up in your life.It is not your job to figure it out. The Universe will take care of that.
Just be ready when it comes.
And don’t stress about when it’s coming. The more you stress, the more you‘re pushing your desire further away from you because you’re creating negative energy around this good thing that you want.
Instead of stressing, tune in to feeling as if you already have it.
9. Identify and Demolish Your Limiting Beliefs
So, let’s be real. What’s really standing in the way of you attracting your desires.
The number one thing that I’ve noticed that slows down mine is limiting beliefs. Limiting beliefs are rooted in our subconscious mind.
Believing things are too hard to come by or that I don’t deserve it. These thoughts do not serve you and are blocking your manifestation.
You have to work on that mindset, which is easier said than done.
Here are some ways to overcome your limiting beliefs:
- Remind yourself that you hold the power to create your life. Remember your connection with the Universe. You’re in control.
- Recognize that just because you believe it does not mean it’s true. You can always change what you believe.
- Get to the root of belief. Where did it come from? Having clarity around the belief may be all you need to release it.
10. Vibrate on a Higher Frequency
Staying positive and feeling good equals higher vibrations. Higher vibrations equal stronger attractions.
Sometimes it’s hard to feel good. Or be positive.
Especially if you’re sensitive to the outside world or are in a situation where life just doesn’t feel great.
Here’s what I do to stay positive. The key to getting this right is truly knowing how things affect your mood.
- Limit my news time. Yep, I have to limit how much news I read and watch because it makes me feel low. And this is something I struggle with because I love to know what’s going on in the world.
- Music. Listening to music is one of my favorite things to do. It instantly boosts my mood. It makes me feel so alive.
- Coloring. Yes, I love coloring so much. It’s something that I rediscovered in the past two years that brings me absolute joy.
11. Thank the Universe for It All
Show gratitude to the Universe for everything it has given you and will continue to give you.
Being able to appreciate what you already have is an important step to attracting more things to you.
And practicing gratitude is simple. It’s literally acknowledging and feeling grateful for what you have.
And right now at this very moment, I’m grateful to be breathing, to be sitting here with my windows open while I listen to the sound of the lake and the birds chirping with the sun high in the sky.
Conclusion: Your Manifestation Is on the Way
So you see, there are quite a few things that could be slowing down your manifestation – bad moods, self-doubts, not taking action.
But now you’re fully equipped with a couple of ways to make your manifestation work faster.
So have faith in yourself, the Universe, and enjoy the journey.
Other manifestation posts:
- 7 Steps to a Simplistic Morning Manifestation Routine
- The Key to Writing a Manifestation List for Whatever You Desire
- How to Start a Successful Manifestation Journal
- 9 Ways to Manifest Self Love and Confidence